Sorry, you missed the deadline. Advertising for the KI Community Directory is now closed. Please ensure your digital listing is up to date and you can advertise on the digital directory here.
Advance copies of the new KI Community Directory are now being circulated. The full print run of 2000 directories will be done in February/March next year. If you would like a printed ad in the yellow pages of the new directory, please follow the steps below.
KI Business and Brand Alliance is pleased to be printing the much-loved directory, founded by KI Children’s Services 30 years ago. It is our intention to continue to print the directory every two years and to maintain its format.
Please note the following:
- All ads are to be in black and white only.
- Ads must be submitted and paid for by Sunday, February 21
- You will need to complete a separate form for each listing (i.e. one per business)
- Please work through the following form step by step to lodge and pay for your advertisement. You may save your incomplete form and return to complete it later.
- Members of the KI Business and Brand Alliance will receive a 20% discount on advertising by ticking the appropriate box on the following page. You can learn more about membership here.
- Adverts are subject to approval and must be for businesses/organisations on-island or off-island with activity on KI.
Advert types available for purchase
If you do not wish to re-print your advert from the 2017 edition, you will need to upload a finished ad in PDF format. Download the specifications here.
If you need graphic design services, you are invited to use one of our Brand Partners or Business Members:
If you need more information please contact Shauna Black on 0409 096 846 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Print advertising submissions are now closed