- Brand stewardship
- Business services
- Member benefits
Our industry association, representing 200+ Kangaroo Island Brand Partners and Businesses.
Our objectives are:
• To collaborate and build networks with other industry associations, agencies and government bodies on Kangaroo Island, and representative associations on the mainland, in order to further the economic interests of Members and the Kangaroo Island economy;
• To facilitate the development and improvement of Kangaroo Island industry and businesses through information, networking, training and support programs;
• To represent the voice of industries and the business community of Kangaroo Island as a positive advocate to all spheres of Government;
• To own, manage, protect and promote the “Authentic Kangaroo Island” and “Proudly Kangaroo Island” trademarks;
• To develop Kangaroo Island, by use of the Trademarks, as an internationally recognised region for its natural values and assets including but not limited to primary industry, tourism, food, beverages, arts and community;
• To recognise, by means of the Trademarks, regional products and services that embody the Brand Values of Kangaroo Island.
• To manage financial resources, guide strategy and implement initiatives to support economic growth and sustainability for Kangaroo Island’s key industries and all Member businesses.